Thursday, 4 April 2013

Hohohoho... Christmas is here!


Got my custom cables, leds, led strips etc...


Hohoho, my made in china dremel is here & all its accessories. Not sure how long this is going to last but quality seems decent. Accessories feels cheap though but cant judge it before using :P


Special thread & needles. Guess why I need this for my build? :P


My long waited D5 pump is here! Although this is not MCP655, I can't wait for swiftech anymore, been waiting since January & still no stock, so decided to get xspc the moment my local supplier restocked it so that I can push some progress with my rig & start playing bioshock.


What is this marking on the pump? Is it common? lol




Bitspower pump top! I immediately fell in love with it. Bitspower seriously makes high quality stuff & their packaging is top notch!



More white led strips for testing, this is the 600 bulb version :D




Finally got my nzxt hue led strip replacement, previous strip came with problems...had to RMA it. Still waiting for my top panel though lol









My new RX240 radiator hohohoho....

No comments:

Post a Comment