Adding stickers!
I drained the purple coolant & refill with red. So far its been good, just that it turned darker red than when I filled. I am guessing the left over purple stains in the rad mixed with the red dye? Maybe I need to do a second round of refilling. Either that or there is some stubborn air pockets in the radiator which is causing the radiator to oxidize & when the coolant touches that oxidized part it turns darker colour. I saw mayhems recent post regarding radiator oxidation & how it affects the pastel coolant, not sure if it applies to the distilled water with dyes but its possible I guess.
Got some stickers for the ssd mod & touch up but turns out SSD mod will need to be canceled.
Bad news, the nand chips is not on the upper part, but upside down instead. If I were to cut a hole & put acrylic, can only see the green pcb! This is ugly! Unless I change SSD, ssd moding is a no go. I could cut it at the bottom part but then if I put acrylic I wont be able to screw the pcb in I guess since clearance is too small & I prefer it to be secured so no choice but to cancel this mod. Oh well, 1 ssd is warranty is voided :(
No comments:
Post a Comment