Got new stuff in the mail today. Ordered some thermal paste & modding tool kit.
I ordered silver but I got black instead, not a big deal...just colour difference. Quality seems reasonable, cant tell much until I started sleeving with it.
I had this stuff for quite some time, just didnt had the chance to take any pictures of it...
Biocide comes with ph paper....so cool man!...
Time to remove that stock intel cooler! Cooler, gtfo...
Just finished cleaning it with alcohol...thats right, intel i5 2400. Made a mistake last time & didn't get the 2500K but I am going to sell this off soon once haswell is out so no big deal. This processor is still pretty good though...
Cant find any pure 99% alcohol around my area so I used this instead. The next best thing to isophoric alcohol..
No wonder my temps are like shit, just look at that thermal paste...
Silly me, installed the fittings without the acrylic, had to remove the fittings since it can't go in due to the fitting size.
Disappointed with the waterblock. It came with minor scratches at the copper. I see everyone had mirror finish except me. Contacted cnytrixtech & they said its normal, had to polish it with barso. But since I applied thermal paste & mount it already I don't feel like doing anything with it. I also forgot to flush it, damn! Maybe later on I will manually flush it with tubing lol.
Installed to the motherboard. Before you guys say anything, I just want to say that this motherboard is temporary only. Will be changing to ROG motherboard when haswell is out ;)
Installed the motherboard standoff already..
Oh my, that motherboard looks so tiny in that casing hahaha...
Once again, little things like this makes the casing nice, drive bay panel is easily removable by just squeezing the side of it unlike my cooler master where I need to pop it from the inside.
This is the top pannel section that I said was broken, that plastic is still inside there. Will try to use super glue as a temporary solution for now.
Drive bay hdd/ssd tray is easily removable...
Where do you think the NZXT hue sits well? I think the 3rd bay looks better...
The led strips is super long! It was able to cover my whole case.
Easy to install the strip, just plug the pins into the holes. Becareful though the pins are quite small, you dont want to bend it...
Led strip came defect, 3 of the leds are not working as it should. I believe the wire inside the strip is loose or something because there is a specific spot when I press it, it works otherwise it shows a different colour.
This also can be a good thing & bad, if you notice it didn't affect the whole strip so next time if an led failed I believe the others might still be working. The bad thing about this if 1 failed then the colour it shows might be a little fucked up, so this could mess with your colour scheme lol
No comments:
Post a Comment