Saturday, 2 February 2013

More progress :)

Drilled some holes for the radiator.



I tried using a magnet to collect all the iron when drilling, didn't really work as expected. Still had to clean it manually.



First time drilling a casing hehehe, too bad had a little scratches but its ok, the radiator will cover that...


Injured myself while drilling, modding is a serious business yo! fuck...



Need to smooth the behind surface now. I tried to become too pro without using any masking tape, didn't work out as expected LOL, had a little scratches behind but I covered that with a black marker pen hahaha, lesson learned. Don't try to be too pro, use that bloody masking tape!


So far looking good, I should have drilled the holes to the left a little bit, because the radiator looks a little too far away. But I can't move it too close either otherwise I will block the cable management holes & I will have no way to hide the sata cables later.


The psu cable looks nice this way. Its not the cable that I am going to use though, this was my previous sleeving job. I still need to make my custom cable because this cable length is too short.


Actually I wanted to go for this setup, where I have the cables on top of the reservoir but This makes the cable look too long. Maybe later if I get a new motherboard that is bigger in size it will look better. Will see how it goes...


Everything is done! Now I need to get some fittings, fans, pump & tubing. Oh and cable sleevings...

No comments:

Post a Comment