Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Corsair SP120 vs Gentle Typhoon

Doing some tests to find the prefect fans for my needs. This is the ambient sound noise at night...



Gentle typhoon at full speed:


 Ambient sound noise during corsair sp120 tests (done in the daytime):





































SP120 Quiet Edition at full speed (12v):



SP120 Quiet Edition (7v - using the included adapter): 



































SP120 High Performance at full speed (12v):





SP120 High Performance (7v - using the included adapter): 



All this tests are not accurate & do not serve as a guide or comparison on which fans are noisy/silent. Its purely for my own usage, to finding the fans that will suit me well. I decided to use the corsair SP120 quiet edition in my build since I am going with a push + pull setup. Gentle typhoon is a good fan no doubt but its not pleasant to my eyes :P

Oh and I also got my top panel replacement from nzxt already :D


No comments:

Post a Comment