Friday, 31 May 2013

Few more stuff is here & more on the way...

Tiny update:
Before you guys say anything, I would like to remind you that I already mention before I start this worklog that this will be a very slow build which explains why there isnt much yet. So I just finished installing the gaskets in my rig, I am the very paranoid type of person when it comes to sound. I am planning to go for the ultra silent rig yet performs well in cooling which explains why I keep changing fans from SGT to SP120 high performance to quiet editions and its pretty obvious why I am installing gaskets all over the places haha. Anywhere there is fans contacts, there will be gasket! Also my supplier only had the 360mm size so I had to cut it to fit at the front radiator.




Flowsensor is here! I had to make a special order for this since cant get it locally!


And some 'rare' fitting sizes & g1/4 rotary's since local retailer only carry 1 size :(


Best part of unpacking is to find suprised goodies! Its not that it very expensive or what but its just the surprise that you get free stuff makes the whole experience happier. The packaging is superb too, wrapped in bitspower own bubble wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment