Sunday, 23 June 2013

80% complete

The side cover is a little high so I will need to trim it a little bit. 



My design is to put another acrylic at this angle to help the airflow from the radiator.


Due to short acrylic panel, I had to glue another acrylic to it :P I am going to cover it with matte black sticker so the colour dosen't matter. Most importantly is to make good use of the resources you have! Don't waste it :D


Done with the whole cover but I had to make a hole & attach a screw to keep the acrylic panel touching the luminous panel otherwise there will be a gap :(

Easy to remove too, so cable management from the psu shouldn't be a problem. Just pop it out & plug in hehehe


I know the side panel is not straight but this is probably the best I can do with a dremel. Once I put the sticker I think it wont be noticeable.


Now I need your suggestion, should I cover this part like below? Full cover or partial?


If I cover it fully then the 5.25" drive bay part also I will need to cover...


Or should I just cover the top part, meaning the radiator & sp120 fans will be visible. I plan to make an ROG logo ...still thinking which to go for since full acrylic cover is very common & everyone done that already. I am thinking of doing something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment