Installed the corsair fans. I am thinking of replacing the corsair sticker to something else. Maybe rog logo stickers instead? Hmmm
I have no issue with the clearance at the ram or cpu heatsink for corsair fans in push pull config but I will be having problems at the 8pin cable for the cpu.
Not sure how I am going to put the fans over here, maybe I will need to modify the corsair fans, might need to cut the shroud with a dremel I guess.
Shit ton of connectors for custom cables.
I went with heatshrinkless style :)
My custom cable doesn't work directly from the psu due to different cable layout from the original psu cable layout. So I had to rearrange the cables back to the original layout. I was hoping the 24pin cable didnt need to follow original layout but apparently not. I think gpu cables & 8pin cables the layout doesn't matter as long as the wire colours are right. Will see how things goes.
Double wire! We meet again...muahahaha
After rearranging the cables to original layout, it works. Readings all seems alright, 24pin custom cable success!
Time for cable sewing :)
This gonna be a long process so bye bye, see you next month :P
No comments:
Post a Comment