I did some red touch up today, just to highlight more red colour in my build since its pretty dark atm. Sanding the pci bracket is a pain in the ass I tell you, wished I had some paint stripper lol.
Here is the optical bay cover. Its a temporary cover I think. I haven't decide yet should I make a big ass ROG logo at here or just mount ssd over here. Oh & yeah, I painted some screws hehe, looks nice isn't it...
Initially I was thinking to make a luminous panel to display the ROG logo in white + red like how kier did with his build, but then I am thinking if I were to get SSD then where should I mount it. You know you gotta "show off" if you are using SSD right. So I am still deciding...
Also kustom pcs is out of lamptron CW611. Noooooo!! Gotta wait for them to restock D:<
No comments:
Post a Comment