I decided to order drain valve & T-block fitting online from performancepcs. The shipping from US to asia wasn't cheap via FedEx but its still cheaper than the price quoted locally. Nothing major to update you guys its just a drain valve and a bitspower T fitting.
I am not so sure how the loop is going to be in the system yet but I got a feeling I will need a T fitting so I bought 1 in case. I have yet to get some 90 degrees fittings and some male to male adapter from bitspower as well as a fill port but those items got to wait due to insufficient funds :P
For now just enjoy some pictures:
Random shot lol:
Sorry didnt take much pictures on the valve or T-fittings. Will take more once I started assembling it.
Rojak + cendol = heaven...
No comments:
Post a Comment