The moment I got the fittings I fell in love with bitspower already. The build quality is excellent. I like the bitspower logo & the fine print "bp" word in it. Some of the used fittings got a little stain marks / I think its more like the silver coating came out a little inside, so could see a little brass inside. It not affecting the outter appearance which is the most important part so isn't a big deal for me. What can I expect from used units anyways? :(
But after a while I been thinking perhaps getting the matte colour would be better with my ASUS ROG colour scheme? Maybe I just need to get all the components first & fix it. If it doesn't match I will probably sell it & get matte colour then. We will see how it goes as for now enjoy a few pictures of the fittings! I will be using a clear tubing with dyes so compression fittings is the way to go. In case if the colour scheme isn't what I am looking for then I might consider getting a coloured tubing & some monsoon fittings instead.
PS: It cost me a bomb just for fittings, 1 fitting cost like ~RM30 over here & even more for rotary. Considering the amount of fittings I bought...you do the math! But since its a used units I got slightly cheaper hehe, but not that much though...still burned a hole in my pocket :'( But its ok, at least its completely safe for noobs compare to using barbs. Better be safe than sorry, if I used barbs any thing started to leak I will probably regret. Nobody said watercooling was a cheap hobby anyways...just got to deal with it....
My favourite fruit, DURIAN!!

No comments:
Post a Comment