I bought ASUS GTX 670 (non TOP version), yes its an asus brand because once you go asus you never go back. Reason why I went for asus is its colour scheme, quality & the card comes with a freaking backplate man! No more fulgy pcb board, card looks like a premium graphic card. Performance of the card was just too good, after overclocking it the card is on par with a GTX 680. Isn't that crazy? But then I overclocked the card otherwise it wont be able to beat a GTX 680. The TOP version might be able to overclock better but it was sold out few days after it was released. All the sellers do not have the TOP version so I end up getting the normal version & saved couple bucks.
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
<INSERT ASUS graphic card pictures>
<Insert benchmark data>

No comments:
Post a Comment