Before I start my worklog on my upcoming watercooling build I would like to thank all the people that are involved in helping me with my doubts & giving me advice since I was a total noob hehehe...
Big thanks to Overclock.net, the members in the water cooling forum is probably the most helpful people that I ever meet online. Special thanks to Martin & Skinnee Labs for all the unbiased testing data that they put out online for people like us. Without their data, making decision would be extremely hard for me & I will probably end up opening so many threads asking questions around instead of reading.
Thanks to Martin & Bundymania for their reviews on radiators, helped me a lot on choosing the right radiator. Biggest inspiration on why I want to watercool is probably form everybody awesome build that I saw in the Water Cooling Gallery in OCN & XtremeSystems. Really motivated me since its so aesthetically pleasing. Thanks to Million Dollar Pc too, the gallery in there is like porn hahaha...
Thanks to Irie too, gave me some inspiration on the luminous panel and the only reason why I started blogging my worklog is because of his blog hehe. Since my build log progress is going to take quite some time due to limited amount of money I have to buy parts I didn't want to open a worklog thread yet otherwise people might be waiting forever. Once there is significant progress then only I will open a worklog thread in lowyat.net, OCN, XtremeSystems etc... but in the meantime I need some place to keep track & record my progress thus crazymofoModz blog appeared. Its also due to the fact that I am quite busy with work so updating to 1 site is easier for me, once I got the time I will copy everything to those forums. Putting all my stuff in my personal blog gives me an advantage because only I have control on my stuff, with the recent events that happened at OCN, if mods were to delete my thread at least all my hard work doesn't go off like that.
Thanks to the members in forum.lowyat.net too, without them getting watercooling parts would be my biggest challenge. By the way I am planning to do something like the build CED-G60 did but with a ROG theme instead & cleaner cable management. Just to give you guys a rough idea on what I am planning to do and maybe I will add another 240mm / 200mm radiator to the front to give more cooling capability to both the cpu & gpu. We will see how it goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment