The previous owner didnt use any dyes, not that I am aware of so I cant see any stains on it. Looks almost as new with just some normal wear & tear. The reservoir is a little big than I expected & I am pretty sure with the build that I am going for its going to be a little tight in the corsair 650D but what the heck, if people can water cool a bitfinex prodigy then I believe watercooling a corsair 650D wont be that hard. When there is a will, there is a way....
Anyways back to topic, from what I observed the reservoir quality is superb but I dont really get why is there a aqua tube in it? From what I read some say its to push bubbles out to the reservoir. I am not sure how it will work without testing it & doing a leak test but I will leave it later once I got all the other components. Another thing that is bugging me is the anti cyclone fitting, that seems like the output of the reservoir (intake to pump) but there is 3 small holes to it, I feel this could put more restriction to the pump. I think removing it should be fine but as I said need to do a practical test to figure things out.
Maybe its to mount it on top so that water will hit to the sides of the reservoir instead of directly on the water? It will look cool for sure but its a big problem for me to fill & bleed the reservoir unless I flip the caps upside down. It seems like they allow us to go with any configuration we want so I will test & see which is best for my setup :D
here some shots for you to enjoy:
Nom nom nom....what is more delicious than chocolates from poland?


No comments:
Post a Comment